Thursday, January 3, 2008

BTW...

I found a spot to park my bony ass for awhile. The roomies are cool and the atmosphere is friendly and safe. I'll be living with two women for a while until the last roommate moves in, which could be a guy but I kinda doubt it. So that would make me and three ladies, how cozy.
Not that I'm knockin' it, but I'll just have to be on my p's and q's all the time. Like no indoor smoking, drinking less beer (don't want my tongue to fly loose), and god forbid I eff up and leave the toilet seat up. i'd have to hear it from not one or two but three sides. This actually worries me! I've been solo for the last decade so all of a sudden living with roo mates is gonna be a major culture shock.
Hopefully it'll be good for me. Teach my stupid ass some manners for once.

No comments: