Saturday, December 29, 2007

No luck...

Dude wouldn't even give me an application. "There's not enough for everybody...", bitch-ass.
I shoulda peed on the carpet.
Okay, now I'm frustrated.
It's not like I wanted to live there, but he could've been more welcoming to a potential tenant.
The more I think about it I certainly would've passed (They wanted you to take your shoes off in the house and the stove was covered in tinfoil to protect its "priceless" finish).
Still, Times running out.
I gotta find somewhere to live in like 15 days, plus get rid of a lot of furniture and arrange to put the rest in storage.
My back's to the wall here folks.
I'm seeing three places tomorrow. The first sounds like Animal House, the others..well..bleh.
But I gotta choose one by tomorrow night. That's my self imposed deadline.
I don't have time to dick around pounding the pavement.
I NEED SHELTER!!!!

No comments: