Okay, so the only thing I've done special for the Holidays is visit my sister in L.A. over thanksgiving.
Other than that I ain't done jack!
Worked on Ads over Christmas, and now on New Years Eve I'll be sitting around watching videos on the internet, stressing cause I still haven't found a place to live, and supposedly saving money for move-in costs.
True , I've got reasons to stay home but...they feel like bullshit.
I probably could afford to spend forty bucks in a dive bar with a bunch of strangers ringing in the new year, or maybe find a friend in a similar siuation to hang out with (Yeah, right).
But in the end I'll probably just stay home.
Okay, so maybe tonight I'll be a loser, but just wait til next year.
I'm gonna do it up International Player Style!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment